The Oregon Trail Saddle
You can really get into the horse with this superior trail or pleasure saddle. With it's deep, narrow seat, cut out skirts and easy swing fenders with rigging covers, this saddle really stands out. Made from chestnut skirting with a unique border tool this saddle only weighs 32 lbs. but is strong enough to hold up to the roughest country.
- Tree: Fiberglass Covered All Around Little Wonder
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse (7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15" or 16"
- Cantle: 3" Leather Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 13"
- Horn: All Around (3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap)
- Rigging: 7/8 Stainless Steel - In Skirt with Rear Rings, Free swing Covers over Front Rigging
- Skirts: Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha: Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 2" Leather Covered Bell Bottoms
- Finish: Border Tooled, Dark Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 30 to 32 lbs. Fully Rigged