Colorado Trail Master
This is one of our Bear Valley saddles that was designed to ride the high country trails of Colorado. Simple and tough, this saddle will fit both horse and rider whether riding to the top of the "Never Summer Range" or simply taking a half hour pleasure ride through the neighborhood.
- Tree: Equi-Fit, New & Improved Little Wonder
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse (7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15" or 16" Padded
- Cantle: 3” Deep Dish Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 12"
- Horn: Trail Master( 2" High x 3" Cap)
- Rigging: 7/8 Stainless Steel In Skirt "C"
- Skirts: Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha: Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 1" Leather Visalias
- Finish: Plain, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 26 lbs. Fully Rigged