The Northwest Wade Mule
Designed with the traditional wade look with all the extras our mule saddles are known for. We started with the Colorado Wade tree, added mule bars and the Colorado Saddlery 3-Way "Perfect Rig"™ allows you to set the saddle at the full, 7/8 or 3/4 position depending on the mule you are riding, or country you are riding in. Rawhide wrapped breeching, crupper and accessory dees that are fastened into the tree for a perfect all around mule saddle!
- Tree: Rawhide Covered Colorado Wade
- Bars: Mule(7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15", 16" or 17"
- Cantle: 5" Rawhide Bound
- Fork: 9 1/2" with Rope Strap
- Horn: Buckaroo Slick Fork (3" High x 4" Cap)
- Rigging: Colorado Saddlery 3-Way "Perfect Rig"™
- Skirts:Fleece Lined, Rawhide wrapped breeching, crupper and accessory dees fastened into tree.
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 2" Leather Visalias
- Finish: Plain, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 40 to 42 lbs. Fully Rigged