The Yellowstone Slick Fork Mule
Designed with the traditional wade look with all the extras our mule saddles are known for. We started with the Colorado Wade tree, added mule bars and the Colorado This saddle uses the Colorado Wade tree with mule bars for a saddle that gives maximum comfort for those long days in the saddle, a 4" cantle for good back support and a #4 dally horn, big enough to do the job and small enough not to get in the way. Has both rawhide wrapped crupper, breeching and accessory dees built in and tied directly to the tree.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered Colorado Wade
- Bars: Mule(7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15" or 16"
- Cantle: 4" Rawhide Bound
- Fork: 9 1/2" with Rope Strap
- Horn: #4 Dally Post, Rawhide Bound (3 1/2" High x 2 1/2" Cap)
- Rigging: Colorado Saddlery 3-Way "Perfect Rig"™
- Skirts:Fleece Lined, Rawhide wrapped breeching, crupper and accessory dees fastened into tree.
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 2" Leather Visalias
- Finish: Plain, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 40 to 42 lbs. Fully Rigged