The Cody Mountain Mule
Designed by professional outfitter, this saddle has the Colorado Association tree, mule bars, rawhide swells to stand up to rough country and the Colorado Saddlery 3-Way "Perfect Rig"™ allows you to set the saddle at the full, 7/8 or 3/4 position depending on the country. Rawhide wrapped breeching, crupper and accessory dees that are fastened into the tree for a perfect all around mule saddle!
- Tree: The Colorado Association, Rawhide Covered or 17” Tuff Coat tree.
- Bars: Mule(7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15", 16" or 17"
- Cantle: 4" Rawhide Bound
- Fork: 14" with Rope Strap
- Horn:Buckaroo Slick Fork (3" Neck x 4" Cap)
- Rigging: Colorado Saddlery 3-Way "Perfect Rig"™
- Skirts:Fleece Lined, Rawhide wrapped breeching, crupper and accessory dees fastened into tree.
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 2" Leather Visalias
- Finish: Plain, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 40 to 42 lbs. Fully Rigged