The Rocky Mountain Working Cowhorse
The Rocky Mountain Working Cowhorse is the latest in our line of the best in working saddles! Only the finest leather goes into this saddle and the craftsmanship shows in every detail. The square skirt is cut to help give better leg cues, and tapered to help show off those hard stops. The Buster Welsh Ranch Tree is designed to hold up under heavy working conditions, and the rough out seat helps hold the rider and the deep Komfort Kantle gives the rider a "sweet spot" seat when needed.
- Tree: Buster Welsh Ranch, Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse (7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15", 16" or 17"
- Cantle: 4", Leather Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 13" with Rope Strap
- Horn: 3" High x 3 1/2" Cap
- Rigging: 7/8 Stainless Steel Double Hanging Dees
- Skirts:Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 3" Leather Ropers
- Finish: Partial Tooled, Rough Out Seat & Fenders, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 38 to 40 lbs. Fully Rigged