The Spring Water Wade
The Spring Water has the classic look that can only be found in a quality saddle. A deep, narrow seat with a pocketed 5" cantle. The rawhide Cheyenne roll cantle stands up to rope marks. The simple but elegant barb wire border tooling make this saddle special in all respects!
- Tree: Fiberglass Covered Colorado Wade
- Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse (6 1/2" Gullet)or Full Quarter Horse (7" Gullet)
- Seat: 15" or 16"
- Cantle: 5", Ivory Rawhide Cheyenne Roll
- Fork: 9 1/2" with Rope Strap
- Horn:Buckaroo Slick Fork (3" Neck x 4" Cap)
- Rigging: 7/8 Stainless Steel Double Hanging Dees
- Skirts:Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
- Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
- Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
- Stirrups: 2" Leather Visalias
- Finish:Barb Wire Border Tooled, Oiled and Polished
- Weight: 38 to 40 lbs. Fully Rigged