The Wade Style Roper
BASKET STAMP, HALF BREED
- Tree: Full Quarterhorse bars - 5 Year Warranty. Cliff Wade bullhide covered wooden tree
- Seat: 14" - 17" (half sizes included) 1 Piece Hard Seat seat.
- Swell: A Fork. Hand tooled.
- Gullet: 7 inch width standard.
- Horn: 4"x4" Mule wrapped. Rawhide Bound.
- Cantle: 4 1/2" Tooled leather. Straight or Cheyenne roll. Leather or Rawhide binding.
- Rigging: 3/4 or 7/8 Dropped Plate Front. Reinforced rear slot.
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with leather covered buckles
- Stirrups: Rawhide covered 3" laced roper stirrups, or 1" Iron Oxbows, or 2" Bell.
- Finish: Natural Oil
- Weight: Approximately 40 Pounds
- Price Also Includes These Extras: Brass hardware as shown, 3/4 Basket hand tooling as shown, Rawhide Cantle binding, hand fitted ground seat. Hardseat. R/O or Smooth Fender & Jockey cut to your length, Leather latigos. Full Latigo Lined roper flank set. Real sheep's wool skirt lining. Saddle Strings.